Get the biggest jingle for your jangle: Rock your retail holiday season this year with this crash course in Christmas prep.
Whether you're new to the retail game or just need a little help getting focused, signing up for this course will help you really soar this holiday.
Included in this course:
- Identifying your top / most important products for the season
- Creating a comprehensive checklist to get yourself organized
- Inventory forecasting and preparation
- Writing product descriptions that sell and are great for search engines
- Making your products shine with great product photography and a touch of Photoshop (photography lessons not included - this is just to address what you need in product photos)
- Ensuring that Google Analytics is set up on your site (for future metrics tracking)
- Social media for the holidays
This class is:
The eagle's eye view of what you need to get organized for the holiday season
This class is not:
Going to make you an expert (I'll offer more in-depth courses next year, but we don't have time for it right now)
I like my coffee like I like my coffee: without innuendo.
than 10 years as a corporate Digital Product Manager for such sites as
Oprah.com, ABC.com, and ABCFamily.com, Danielle quit her career and
pulled up her rubber gloves to make a living manufacturing and selling
soaps as Outlaw Soaps. Her experience with social media, product
management, web analytics, business, and design have made Outlaw Soaps
into a personal experiment as she finds out what happens when she
applies her largely digital learnings to the real world.
After four years in the manufacturing and retail world, she wants to share her knowledge with other entrepreneurs.