In this self-paced video series, I walk you through the major social media platforms you can use as a small business.
Included in this course:
- Overview of all social media platforms we'll focus on, and the benefits of each
- Stats about each social network, and which social networks reach which people
- How to prioritize the products you're going to promote, including a download of my special Product Prioritizer tool
- Facebook: benefits, pitfalls, and automation for efficiency
- Instagram: benefits, cautionary words, and automation
- Twitter: benefits, tools, and automation
- Pinterest: benefits & how to use it
- (Bonus!) Shopify sales channels and how they work
- Conclusion and next steps
All in very quick, easy-to-understand, non-technical videos.
Want this course for free? OF COURSE YOU DO. When you register for this course, you get a coupon for $49 off the price of the Search Engine Superstar Course, effectively making this course totally free. Swoon.
100% satisfaction guaranteed. You'll love this course!
I like my coffee like I like my coffee: without innuendo.
than 10 years as a corporate Digital Product Manager for such sites as
Oprah.com, ABC.com, and ABCFamily.com, Danielle quit her career and
pulled up her rubber gloves to make a living manufacturing and selling
soaps as Outlaw Soaps. Her experience with social media, product
management, web analytics, business, and design have made Outlaw Soaps
into a personal experiment as she finds out what happens when she
applies her largely digital learnings to the real world.
After four years in the manufacturing and retail world, she wants to share her knowledge with other entrepreneurs.